Okay, guys. I just watched last nights episode of PLL. (I don’t have cable, and I’d rather wait and watch it in HD rather than livestream it in poor quality) Anway, that scene with Aria and Jake and the TV was interesting. Okay, here goes:
1) The plane. We have seen Aria in a plane. We know there is so much mystery involving planes.
2) That thing happened with the bees and Aria’s mom. Also, Maya called Ali a “Queen Bee”.
3) That thing happened with Aria and the Halloween train.
4) That thing happened with Meredith and Aria’s tea. Also, Aria likes tea. Also A drinks tea. (Also I’m gonna go make myself a cup of honey vanilla chamomile….)
5) A blond in a coat. So, a blond outdoors in the cold. (Alison on the day she “died”? A reference to Red Coat?)
Then we see Aria’s ol’ creepy ass seeming so secretly thrilled as she watches the Insidious 2 trailer. But not like, normal, thrilled. It’s more like twisted. It’s very subtle, so maybe it’s all in my head.
Another funny thing about the fact that they showed Insidious 2 is that one of those actors, that guy Patrick Wilson, was in a movie called A-Team. (If you guys wanna go watch Insidious 2 and look for clues that is on you. Pretty Little Liars is about as “scary” as I can handle. No joke.)
You know how I feel. I think this is a clue that Aria is A.
But if you are really against that theory, I think this could also be a clue that Aria is about to be targeted by A. If Aria is not A, then what if A tampered with her programming to make these scenes play on her television at the same time so she could flip through and get a threat that she was about to meet her death, like Alison. I don’t believe this, but anything is possible and I have more to add to that mini-theory. At the end of the scene we see A drilling a hole into someone’s floor boards. I instantly thought it was Emily’s motel room. But then I remembered the hardwood flooring and curtains from Aria’s house. (I have always loved Aria’s house the best) This is the room being drilled into:
And this is Aria’s living room:
I dunno. I still think those look more like motel curtains. I went back and watched the scenes with Emily and her mom in the motel room. Their motel is floored with gray carpet. The scenes went so fast that I couldn’t get a good screen shot. But anyway, what do you think??